1000+ List of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers 2020
1000+ List of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers 2020
In this Blog Post, we are going to walk you through 1000+ Most Repeated MCQs with Answers which helps you to prepare for the Latest Government Jobs Test and Interviews.
The actual problem starts for students(Job Seekers) after completing Higher Education Degree in Country like Pakistan is to find a perfect Job.Hundreds of Gradutes , Masters, MPhill’s & even PHD’s are distressed because of non availability of Jobs in the market.
Kinds of Jobs Availbale in Pakistan
- Government JObs/Public Sectors
- Private Jobs
- Project Based Jobs
We cannot give you any job here. But we can help you in differnet aspects. Our Moto is to provide the best resources which help you out to success in Job Entry Exams. In this Article I will walk you through the List of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers of 2020.
TIPS: Try to prepare al the given MCQs for any job test conducted by NTS, OTS, PTS, CTS.
Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers 2020
- Whayt is the old name of Muzaffargahd?
A: Khan Gadh
- What is the old name of Mangchar?
A: Khaliq Abad
- Old name of Karachi?
- Old name of Lahore is?
- Old name of Faisalabad is?
- Old name of Hydrabad is?
A: Neeron Kot
- Old name of Quetta is?
- Old name of Sakkhar is?
- Old name of Attock is?
- Old name of Raqwalpindi is?
A: Ghazni Pur
- Old name of Jaikababad is?
A: Khan Garh
- Old name of gujranwala is?
A: Khan Pur
- Old name of Xhob is?
A: Fort Sandeman
- Old name of Ziyarat is?
- Old name of Sialkot?
A: Saloan Kot
- Old name of Peshawar?
- Old name of Swat?
- Old name of Dera Murad Jaamali?
A: Temple Dera
- Study of medicine manufacturing is called ?
- Bones n Human Body?
- 72 December is the assiniated date of?
A: Benazir Bhutto
- Indian Pm name is?
A: Narindar Modi
- Capital of Morocco is?
- How many rivers flow in Sindh Province?
- How many rives flow in Sindh Province?
- How many rives flow in Balochistan Province?
- How many rivers flow in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPKK Province?
- How many rives are present in Pkistan?
A: There are 24 rivers present inPakistan.
- Where Jehlum and Chenab rivers meet?
- Where all rivers of Punjab enter into Indus?
A: Kot Mitthan
- Indus River is also known as?
A: Abuse River, Attock River, Skardu River
- Name the largest river of Pakistan?
A: River Indus
- Which is the smallest river of Pakistan?
- Which is the longestriver in the Sub-Continent?
- Name the most pollutes river of Pakistan?
- Harrapa City is situated on the Bank of?
A: Ravi River
- Name the river of Pakistan whose annual flow is twice that of the Nile?
- From ehere the Indus River rises?
- Where the Indus River ends?
A: Arabian Sea
- Most of the Country rivers flow into?
- The whole Agriculture of Pakistan depends on the water of which river?
- The Bari Doad Channel originates from the river?
- Into which the kabul River falls?
- Name the tributaries of the Indus in the Punjab Region?
A: Indus, Kabul, Chenab
- Which of the following rivers is called “Nile of Pakistan”?
- Which is the biggest Library in the World?
A: Library of Congress
- Ocean which has the biggest commercial activity in the World is?
A: Atlantic Ocean
- Which is the most recent state to join the USA?
- Which is the rainest spot in the World?
- Which province of Afganistan is the biggest opium producer?
- Panjkora River is located in the province of?
- Bolan River is Located in theprovince of?
- Baran River is located in the province of?
- Dast River is located in the Province of?
- Porali River is located in the Province of?
- Gomal and Kuram River are in the province of?
A; Khyber Pakhtunkwa KPK
- Rukshan river flows in the Province of?
- Whatis the total length of Jehlum River?
- What is the total length of Indus River?
- Russia attack in Afganistan?
A: December 1079
- Russia went back from Afganistan?
A: February 1089
- Device of name in which charge Store?
- Charge on Electron is?
A: -ve Charge
- Water has ratio of Hydrogen & Oxygen?
- . The longest river in the world is the?
- Daily wages of a worker is 200 increased by 10%?
- Who was the cartoonist who created Batman?
A: Bob Kane
- An auger bit is used to drill what type of material?
- Sir John Marshal ordered digging of Moen jo Daro in?
- Charge on Neutron?
- In which city biggest Square Tiananmen is sitauted?
A: Beijing China
- HIghest Town Wenchuan is hotel at the altitude of 51400mtr?
- MGM Grand hotel is largest hotel with 5005 rooms is in?
A: State of Nevada USA
- Name of the Couintry with busiest airlines system?
A: United State of America USA
- Who is the chairman of the Senate of Pakistan?
A: Sadiq Sanjrani
- Income tax rate is 10% if tax deducted is 1500 what will be the income?
- Second prime minister of Pakistan?
- Evolution means?
- Dry ice?
A: Solid Carbon dioxide
- Indus Basin Treaty?
- Does Zamzam mean?
A: Stop flowing
- Lat Government general of Pakistan name is?
A: Ghulam Muhammad
- Last Viceroy name was?
A: Lord Mounbatten
- Guardian of Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad SAWW?
A: Hazrat Abdul Mutallib as
- Hormuz lies between?
A: The Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf
- PM of Iraq?
A: Adil Abdul-Mahdi
- Carrot Is a source of Vitami.
- Plants gets food from?
- Animals need to?
- Freezing point of water is?
A: 0 Degree
- ECO Countries name are?
A: Pakistan, Iran & Turkey
- The Oldest written language is?
- Which is the lowest town?
A: The Israili Settlement of Ein Bokek
- Most immigration country is?
- Which country has most telephone subscribers?
- Country with largest natural Gas Resources?
- Most spoken Language in the worls is?
- Duration of World War 1?
A: 1939–1945 (06 Years)
- Death date of Zia-UL-Haq?
A: August 17, 1988
- Who is responsible for Oil exploration in Pakistan?
- wATER AGREEMENT BETWEEN pAKISTAN AND iNDIA?
A: Indus Water Treaty
- Iran revolution was held in year?
A: 1979 by Ayatullah Imam Khomeini
- Mycology is the Study of
- Electrons revolve around
- The country which is the largest producer of tin in the world is?
- The river which carries maximum quantity of water into the sea is the?
- Name the six US states that comprise New England?
A: Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts.
- . Which musical instrument is played by both exhaling and inhaling?
A: Harmonica (or mouth organ).
- Which nun won the Nobel prize for peace in 1979?
A: Mother Teresa.
- Which nun won the Nobel prize for peace in 1979?
A: Mother Teresa
- Montague Chelmsford reforms?
- On which river does Berlin stand?
A: River Spree
- Lloyd Muhammaden authored by?
A: Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Location of genes in body.
- KPK was constituted to become a province by British in-
- Charge is store iN.
- A men purchase book of 440 and sold in 400?
A: Loss 40
- Current flow means?
A: Flow of electron
- What type of gas in the electric bulb?
A: Argon, neon etc
- What is freezing point of Water?
- When Muslim league comes into being?
- The first president of Pakistan Muslim League?
A: Khaliquzzaman (1949)
- Which melts at room temperature?
- What is Soap?
- If 45% students fail and 550 passes total number of students?
- Who is Saudia King?
- Second government general of PAKISTAN?
- Who put martial law in 1977?
A: Zia ul Haq
- Who abrogated constitution in 1958 and put martial law?
A: Sikandar Mirza
- Who is chancellor of Germany?
A: Angela Markel
- Prophet Hazrat Muhammad SAAW daughters?
- Rats and mice killed by rotten decide 16 men complete work in 10 days how much days required completing work by 8 men?
A: 20 days.
- After one unit in 1955 who become Chief Minister of West Pakistan?
A: Khan Sahib(Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan)
- Simon Commission report in the year of?
A: 1930List of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers
- Capital change to Delhi from Calcutta in?
- Sindh separated ?
A: Govt of India Act 1935
- Sheetan ko pebble Kaha marny?
- ILO Stands for?
A: International Labour Organization
- Kashgar is in?
- Pakistan and China connect with?
A: Khunjerab Pass
- Who abolished one unit?
A: Yahya Khan
- Jallianwala Bagh Massacre at?
A: Amritsar, (April-13-1919)
- After 1946 election the CM of NWFP?
A: Khan Sahib(Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan)
- NWFP became province under british rule in?
- Which is landlocked country?
- Diamond is the form of?
- Quran Surah without BISMILLAH?
A: Surah Tauba
- New name of Burma?
- Which city was the first capital of the Kingdom of Italy until 1865?
- What is a rhinoceros horn made of?
- Ga is the symbol for which element?
- Which American science-fiction writer wrote Fahrenheit 451?
A: Ray Bradbury
- What calibrated tool was the standard tool for engineers and scientists prior to the invention of the hand-held calculator?A :Slide rule
- Sir Syed is buried in?
A: Ali Garh Muslim University
- Asrar-us-Sanadeed was compiled by?
A: Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Shah Waliullah was born in?
- Original name of Tippu Sultan was?
A: Nawab Fateh Ali
- First war of freedom was fought in 1757 b/w?
A: Siraju Doullah and Rober Clive
- Sheikh Ahmad Sarhindi is known as?
A: Majaddid Alf Sani
- Thickest layer of the earth?
- Quran Pak completed in?
A: 23 years
- 1st constitution assembly dissolved by?
A: Governor General Malik Ghulam Muhammad
- 4cm square area?
- 3% of 2000?
- Death of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)?
- 8th Amendment in the constitution?
- The freezing point of water is?
- Lack of Vitamin-A?
- Conquest of Makkah?
A: 8th AH
- Second governal general of Pakistan is?
A: Khawaja Muhammad Nazimuddin
- Simla deputation presented them emorial infront of viceroy?
- Ghurnata and Qurtaba are cities of ?
- In which country did the study of geometry originate ?
- What is the currency of Turkey?
- What does CMOS stand for in a computer?
A: Complimentary metalOxide Semi-Conductor
- cryptography is the study of ?
A: Secret Writing
- Mohenjadaro is located in?
- The battle of Plassey was foiught in?
- Who was the Viceroy of India on the eve of the partitoin of Bengal?
A: Lord Curzon
- Arya Smaj was found in?
- Light Year is a Unit of?
- The Capital of Argentina is?
A: Buenos Aries
- The Old Man & The Sea is Writen By ?
A: Burmal Hemingway
- We ____them yesterday?
- We ____ waiting for two hours?
A: Have Been
- The UNO was found in the year?
- One Horse Power is equal to ?
A: 746 Watts
- The Largest Island of the World is?
- CPU is Abbrrvation of?
A: Central Processing Unit
- Shakespeare belongs to?
A: 16th Century England
- Lionel Messi is a Famous?
- One Lahore City in Pakistan and another Lahore City in which Country?
A: America USA
- Bull fighting is the National game of which Country?
- In which Islamic month, first Wahi wwas decended?
- What was the age of Rasool Ullah (PBUH) at the time of First Wahi?
A: 40 Years 6 Months
- Only Sahabi wothout seeing Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is?
A: Awais Karni
- Namaz-e-Istiswa is prayer for?
- Largest country in the world?
A: Russia by area
- Thal desert is in?
- On Judgement day, what will be asked first?
- National code of Pakistan is?
- Pakistan came into being 27 Ramazan AH?
A: 1366 AH
- Where is grave of Hazrat Adam as?
A: Sri Lanka
- To stay at Arfa is?
- “Heer Ranjha” sis a love story of?
- NATO is abbrevation of?
A: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- nairobi is the Capital of?
- Riyal is the Currency of ?
A: Saudi Arabia
- HOw Old was the Prophet Muhammad PBUH when His Mother Died?
A: 06 Years Old
- Solve 15*23+42*3=?
- If X% of 60=48 then X=?
- The Brain centre for the controlling of breathing is in the?
- A Labour doing heavy work requires?
A: 3500 Clories Per Day
- What is the total area of Balochistan Provice?
A; 347,190 Sq Km
- Mirpur is Fammous City of?
- Who was the first women Governerof State Bank of Pakistan?
Dr Shamshad Akhtar
- Which Country Assist Pakistan in the construction of Sandack Project?
- When was Liaquat Nehru Pact between India and Pakistan Signed?
- The Kargil Incident happaned in?
- In which year was OIC founded?
- Length of common border of Pakistan and Afghanistan is?
A: 2252 KM
- Which City of Pakitsan held the OIC Conference in 1997?
- Identify thelargest cantonment of Pakistan?
A: Kharian Cantt
- What Plants exhale at night?
A: Carbon Dioxide
- Velocity of Soubnd m/s is?
- Which Vtamins not stored in human body?
A: Vitaman C
- Lack of Vitamin C create which disease?
A: Skin Diseases
- Which Vitamin helps blood clotting?
A: Vitamin K
- Founder of Muslim Rula in India?
A: Qutubuddin Abek
- Razia Sultana belongs to?
A: Slave Dynesty
- Second Balttle of Panipat fought between?
A: Akbar & Himu Bakal
- Atock Fort was coonstructed by?
- Mancher Lake situaed in?
- Pakistan number among world population?
- Share of Punjab among area of Pakistan?
- Uranium resources found in Pakistan?
A: DG Khan
- Mostly part of Gobi Desert fouund in?
A: Xinxiang China
- AGP Stands for?
A: Accelerated Graphics Port
- Which country is also called “Rainbow Nation”?
A: Sounth Africa
- Largest Artificial Lake in Pakistan?
- The first black president of South Africe was?
A: Neslosn Mandela
- Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) address Khutba-e-Juma for the first time in Hijrah?
A: 1st Hijrah
- In which of the following district the shrine of Shah Abdul Latif located?
- Which place in the worl has the least rainfall?
- The Map of Minar-E-Pakistan made by?
A: Mr Mirat Khan
- Central Color of Rainboq?
- Largest Muslim coountry area wise?
- Nanga Parbat is the part of?
- What is the Old name of Bin Qasim Prt?
- Total Number of Karbala Matryerds?
- Longest River of the World is?
- Largest Sea of the World is?
A: Sounth China Sea
- Largest Costal boundary Country?
- Brazil situated in?
A: Sounth America
- Which Country is Peninsula?
A: Saudi Arabia
- Macmohan line is situated between?
A: India and China
- Whji is David Patrias?
A: American General in Afganistan
- One Meter is eqal to?
- Caspianmakes the boundasries with?
A: Iran,Russia, Kazakhastan and Turkimanistan, Azarbaijan
- Larghest anency among area in Pakistan?
A: Sounth Waziristan
Downlaod Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers
Jul 2, 2020
MDCAT 2020 TEST PREPARATION AND CRITERIA In this article, I will tell you how to get PREPARE FOR MDCAT 2020 and how they allow you to take admission in MBBS Medical Studies on the behavior of their merit what are these criteria and what is their maintenance. What are The Criteria for MDCAT in Pakistan 2020? Criteria: Instutor.com conveys standard training at liberated from cost. Here you will pick up everything identified with Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) planning. We give understudies the talks of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English as indicated by the refreshed prospectus of UHS. Moreover, we furnish them with certainty and aptitudes which are important to endeavor MDCAT 2020 Test paper. For this, we don't charge a solitary penny. You can take these online video talks and tests whenever and all over the place. MDCAT 2020 and its Validity: College of Health and Sciences (UHS) masterminds MDCAT consistently in Punjab. It's a pre-confirmation test. Each and every individual who tries to take affirmation in MBBS or BDS program in any private or open segment college or school of Punjab. This test stays powerful for just a single year. In the event that you took MDCAT in 2017 however didn't get confirmation because of any explanation, at that point you should need to show up in MDCAT-2020. You can't join up with Session 2018-20 in..
Jun 12, 2020
Study in Sweden Complete Scholarship Guide 2020-2021 Hello guys... okay, so, let's talk Scholarships. Today I want to share with you some of the tips that I feel you should have and also I want to talk about my experience and give you guys like the lessons I learned throughout my application process. So let's get started. First Tip for Study In Sweden Search for a lot of scholarships I mean I know that the Swedish Institute scholarship is amazing and probably the most complete one. But like my good friend said don't put all your eggs in the same basket meaning you can at the university you can apply for scholarships of course. There are a couple of ones that are offered by the Swedish Institute and they are like private institutions. I don't know just be creative you can do like a really good search if you spend the time looking for scholarships. You will find that there are a couple of ones there are probably more than a dozen ones that you can apply to so that's. Second Tip for Study In Sweden Tip number two is spent time like and what I mean by spend time so an application for a scholarship is not something that you should take lightly. Two years ago I did I thought it was something like okay I can probably do..
Jun 12, 2020
Study in Japan 2021 MEXT Scholarship Guide Hi, Readers. In today’s blog post, I want to share with you how you can go to Japan to study at a university for free. All of this will only possible to an amazing scholarship provided by the Japanese government, It gives an opportunity to foreign students, to obtain a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in Japan. \ Students have been asked a lot of questions about this scholarship, so I thought today I will write only about that and explain to you what exactly is this program, and when and how do you apply for it. The scholarship is called JAPANESE GOVERNMENT （MEXT）SCHOLARSHIP MEX. There stands for The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), which funds these scholarships. Under this program, the Japanese government will provide you with a monthly scholarship of around 140,000 yen for the whole period of study. It will cover your tuition fees, again for the whole period of your study, and will also pay your travel expenses to and from Japan. There are a few types of , I think six in total, out of them these two will result in an academic degree: Number one is Undergraduate student scholarship It will provide you with a scholarship for 5 years in total. During your first year, you will take obligatory Japanese language courses which..
Jun 12, 2020
How to Prepare for Abroad Scholarships?MBA Scholarship 2020 Financing an MBA is a common problem, and not just among those who come from low-income backgrounds. Even if you get into a top MBA program, chances are you’ll not be able to afford it, if you rely only on your personal savings. You’ll have to look at other sources of funding like education loans and scholarships. The problem with loans is the high rate of interest and the long payback period. That’s why scholarships are so popular. It’s free money! Over the years, we have helped tons of applicants get scholarships. Based on our experience, we’ll share how you can maximize your odds of getting scholarships. What Scholarships Are? For that, you’ll first need to understand what scholarships are, how scholarship decisions are taken, and then create a plan for yourself. What are the scholarships? Scholarships are generally discounts on the tuition fee. Which means you are not getting any extra money in your pockets. You’re just spending lesser. The proportion may vary, but it generally applies only to the tuition. You still have to worry about the other costs of studying – like accommodation, food, transportation, books, and study trips. Why do universities offer scholarships? There are two primary reasons why universities offer scholarships. The official (and rather philosophical) reasons to make it is easier for deserving candidates to join..
May 18, 2020
Lists of Law Vocabulary Words for CSS FPCS PPSC NTS OTS CTS Entry Exams Preparations with Urdu Meaning 200+ Law Vocabulary Words for CSS FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTS. Are you a CSS (Central Superior Service) Aspirant or you are preparing for FPSC Federal Public Sevice Commission Exams or any other Competitive Exams? If you are falling any of the above categories then you can understand how many vocabularies is important for such exams. Aspirants need tons of good English vocabulary words that have not come with any magic or miracle. You need to study hard and prepare. Here is the list of 200+ Law Vocabulory for CSS FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTS Exams Prepareation Acceptance قبولیت Affidavit بیان حلفی Aggrieved party متاثرہ فریق Agreement to Sell اقرار نامہ Alleged مبينہ Amendment ترميم Amicus curiae عدالتی معاون Anti-Terrorist اِنسدادِ دہشت گردی Applicant سائل Arrears of land revenue بقایاجات مالیہ Arbitration Council ثالثی کونسل Attachment/Distraint/Seizure of property in order to obtain payment قرقی Family Law/matrimonial law عائلی قوانین Farmer ID (Holding slips) ختونی Federal Shariat Court وفاقی شرعی عدالت Federation of Pakistan وفاق پاکستان Fiduciary relationship نگہبانی تعلق/امانتی FIR ابتدائ اطلائ رپورٹ Freedom of expression اظہار رائےکی آزادی Freedom of movement نقل و حرکت کی آزادی Fundamental rights بنيادی حقوق Cancellation منسوخی Cancellation/revocation of Power of attornet اِبطال نامہ Case diaries ضمنی Cause of action بناۓ دعوی/ بناۓ نالش Cause List..
Apr 29, 2020
FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Jobs Preparation Random Questions FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Jobs Preparation Random Question s is a list of more than 1000+ Questions and Answers for all those students who are preparing for Entry Test. [caption id="attachment_3280" align="alignnone" width="1000"] FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Jobs Preparation Random Questions[/caption] Q1 Urdu was declared national language of Pakistan in: (a) April 1950 (b) April 1955 (c) April 1954 (d) April 1952 Q2 When did Liaquat Ali Khan visit the USA? 1948 1949 1950 1952 Q3 Babri Masjid incident was occurred on? 6 December 1987 6 December 1990 6 December 1992 None of the above Q5 Urdu was declared national language of Pakistan in: (a) April 1950 (b) April 1955 (c) April 1954 (d) April 1952 Q6 National Vegetable of Pakistan is_____? A: Carrot B: Tomato C: Lady Finger D: All of these Q7 Which is the coldest place in Pakistan? Ayubia Malam Jabba Skardu Nathia gali Q8 Pakistan Purchased GAWADAR from ---- (a) IRAN (b) AFGHANISTAN (c) SRILANKA (d) OMAN Q#1: According to the Referendum , British got votes in favor to leave Brexit. 48.11% 56.87% 63.13% 51.89% Q#2: Who is called "saqi zam zam"? (a) Hazrat Abbas (AS) (b) Hazrat Hamzah (RA) (c) Hazrat Muaz bin Jabal (RA) (d) Hazrat Muawiyah (RA) Q#3: Who was the first chief justice of Pakistan? Justice Abdur Rasheed Justice Nizam ul..
Mar 30, 2020
Top 150 General Knowledge MCQs Questions & Answer About Pakistan Top 150 General Knowledge MCQs Question and Answer for all competitive Tests like FPSC, NTS, OTS, CTS, etc. These are the most repeated MCQs Questions. First State to join Pakistan was? Bahawalpur, 1654 Pakistan Opened its first embassy? Iran The first country that open its embassy in Pakistan was? Egypt First Governer of State Bank of Pakistan was? Zahid Hussain First Country who recognized Pakistan was? Iran Who was the first lady federal minister? Vikram Nisa Noor (Tourism Minister) Who was the first Lady Governer? Rana Liaquat Ali (Sindh) 1973-1676 Pakistan Cricket Team first visited Country? England Who was the first Pakistan Circlet Team Captain? Abdul Hafeez Kardar First Century by Pakistan Player? Nazar Muhammad Against India in 1954 at Lucknow First, women Univerity is located? Rawalpindi Who was the First Governor of Pakistan? Francis Moody First CM of Punjab was? Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot Who was the First Governor of Sindh? Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah First CM of Sindh was? Ayub Khoro First Governer of Baluchistan was? Lt General Riaz Hussain First CM of Sindh Baluchistan was? Ataullah Mengal First PM of Azad Kashmir was? Abdul Hamid Khan First President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJK was? Sardar Ibrahim Khan First Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan was? Frank Miservi First Chairman Joint Chief of Staff Committee was? General Muhammad Sharif First Chief of..
Mar 26, 2020
50 Most Repeated MCQs in FPSC NTS PPSC Exams about Mughal Empire 50 Most Repeated MCQs in FPSC NTS PPSC Exams about Mughal Empire. A list of Pakistan History Most Repeated MCQs Questions for NTS FPCS PPCS OTS and other Testing Services in Pakistan. Who was the founder of Mughal Empire? Babur was the Founder of Mughal Empire. When was First Battle of Panipat fought? Panipat Battle was fought in 1526 Who defeated Mewar of Rana Sangha in the Battle of Khanwa(1527)? Babur Who fought against Babur in the Battle of Ghaghra(1529)? Muhammad Lodhi When did Babur died? In 1530 Where is the Tomb of Bab situated? Kabul In the Battle of Dhurai, who is defeated by Humayun? Muhuammad Slodhi Who built City of Dinpannah on tte “Purna Quila” in Gujrat? Humayun Who defeated Humayun in the Battle of Causa? Sheshah Suri 1539 When did Shershah defeated Humayun in the bttle of Kanauj? In 1540 Who is the father of Akbar? Humayun When was Second Battle of Panipat? In the of 1556 Who is defeated in the second battle of Panipat? Hemu is defeated by Akbar Who abolished the religious tax Jaziya? Akbar in the year 1564 When did Akbar captured Gujrat? In the year 1572 Who built the city Fatehpur Sikri (city of Victory)? Akbar Who built Buland Darwaza? Akbar Where is Ibadatkhna situated? Fatehpur Sikri Who is First..