FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Jobs Preparation Random Questions
FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Jobs Preparation Random Questions
FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Jobs Preparation Random Question s is a list of more than 1000+ Questions and Answers for all those students who are preparing for Entry Test.
Q1 Urdu was declared national language of Pakistan in:
(a) April 1950
(b) April 1955
(c) April 1954
(d) April 1952
Q2 When did Liaquat Ali Khan visit the USA?
Q3 Babri Masjid incident was occurred on?
- 6 December 1987
- 6 December 1990
- 6 December 1992
- None of the above
Q5 Urdu was declared national language of Pakistan in:
(a) April 1950
(b) April 1955
(c) April 1954
(d) April 1952
Q6 National Vegetable of Pakistan is_____? A: Carrot
C: Lady Finger
D: All of these
Q7 Which is the coldest place in Pakistan?
- Malam Jabba
- Nathia gali
Q8 Pakistan Purchased GAWADAR from —-
Q#1: According to the Referendum , British got votes in favor to leave Brexit.
Q#2: Who is called “saqi zam zam”?
(a) Hazrat Abbas (AS)
(b) Hazrat Hamzah (RA)
(c) Hazrat Muaz bin Jabal (RA)
(d) Hazrat Muawiyah (RA)
Q#3: Who was the first chief justice of Pakistan?
- Justice Abdur Rasheed
- Justice Nizam ul Mulk
- Justice Haroon Malik Ogra
Q#4: The first editor of dawn was?
- Pothen Joseph
- Altaf Hussain
- Desmond Young
Q#6: Sky News is the news channel of ___.
Q#7::: Jamrud is called Gateway to ___.
- Bolan Pass
- Lowari Pass
- Khyber Pass
- None of these
Q#8: When was the Qiblah changed?
(A) 2nd Hijri
(B) 3rd Hijri
(C) 4th Hijri
(D) 1st Hijri
Q#9:As per agreement on Kartarpur Corridor, How many many Sikhs can travel daily to Gurdwara Kartarpur-Sikhism’s holiest pilgrimage site in Narwal District of Punjab (Pak)?
FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Repeated Questions
The following are some Questions which is repeated many times in different FPSC NTS OTS and many other entry exams.
- The battle of Khandaq is also known?
Battle of Ahzab
- Conquest of Makkah took place on?
- Battle in which prophet not participated is know as?
- Hazrat Hamza was the first commander of?
- Hazrat Bilal R.A was the first slave to?
Revert to Islam
- Before Kabah, Prophet S.A.W used to pray towards?
- Wuzu k kitny faraiz hain?
- Ghushal k kitny faraiz hain?
- In Uhd battle Muslim women participated?
- Battle of Malta was the first?
Non Arab War
- The old name of Makkah was?
- Old name of Medina was?
- Israel was the laqab of?
- World Bank established in?
- Length of Wall of China?
- Shortest Surah of the Holy Quran?
- Sunnah means
actions by Holy Prophet
- Surah without Bismillah?
- Quaid swear as Governor-General on which date?
Ans: 15th August
- Who presented the Objective Resolution?
Ans: Liaqat Ali Khan, 12 March 1949
- Who Wrote Pak National Anthem?
Ans: Hafeez Jalandhari
- Muslim league established in which year?
- Which Namaz in Rain?
- In 1930 Allama Iqbal address at which place?
- Pakistan resolution passed in which city?
- Who presented Pak resolution in 1940?
Ans: AK Fazlulhaq
- First PM of Pakistan?
Liaqat Ali Khan
- A decimal value of 0.2%?
- The instrument to measure pressure gases
- Abdul Salam got a noble prize in which year?
- Is bulb made of?
- Did Einstein get a Nobel prize in which field?
Ans: Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- Largest continent of the world?
- Most populous Muslim Country?
- China is located in which part of Asia?
Ans: East Asia
- When Kashmir resolution passed in the UN?
- Olive is the sign of
- Tarbela Dam is on which river?
- State bank established in which year?
- Prophet Mohammad performed Hajj?
- A rectangle whose length is four times its width has perimeter 250. It’s the area?
Ans: Area 2500
- Age of voting in Pakistan?
- Present constitution adopted in which year
Ans: 14 Aug 1973
- Pakistan joined in UN on?
Ans: 30 Sept 1947
- Is Yen the currency of?
- The only country who opposed Pakistan Making?
- which color do not include in rainbow
- 1st person, to land on Moon?
Ans: Neil Armstrong
- Who is the first president of the USA?
Ans: George Washington
- Jamia Masjid Delhi made by?
50+ Questions & Answer about UN United Nations FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Jobs Preparation Random Questions
- The name UNO was suggested by
Ans: F. D. Roosevelt
- UNO formally came into existence on
Ans: October 24, 1945
- UN day is observed on
Ans: October 24
- UN Flag was adopted on
Ans: October 20, 1947
- Colour of UN Flag
Ans: Light Blue
- Design of UN Flag
Ans: World map surrounded by two olive branches
- UN Emblem was designed by
Ans: Donal McLaughlin
- The Secretary-General of the UN is elected by the General assembly on the recommendation of the
Ans: Security Council
- Headquarters of UNO
Ans: Manhattan (New York)
- The main aim of UNO
Ans: Peace and Human dignity
- Motto of UNO
Ans: It’s Your World
- First General Meeting of UNO was held in
- The largest subsidiary body of UNO
Ans: Economic and Social Council
- The Constitution of the United Nations Organisation
Ans: UN Charter
- The Preamble of the UN was prepared by
Ans: Field Marshal Smuts
- UN Charter was signed on
Ans: June 26, 1945
- The executive body of the United Nations
Ans: Security Council
- The five permanent members of UNO
Ans: China, France, Russia, Britain and the USA
- Human Rights Declaration made by UNO on
Ans: December 10, 1948
- Human Rights Day is observed on
Ans: December 10
- Number of official languages of UNO
- Official Languages of UNO
Ans: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, and Spanish Working Languages of UNO English and French
- The 6th Language Arabic was preferred as the Official Language of UN in
- UN Celebrated its Golden Jubilee in
- The meeting in which the UN Charter was signed
Ans: San Francisco
- UN Charter came into force on
Ans: October 24, 1945
- The number of countries signed in the UN Charter in its first phase
- India signed in the UN Charter on
Ans: October 30,1945
- The Indian representative to sign in the UN Charter
Ans: Ramaswamy Muthaliyar
- 51st country to sign in UN Charter
- European headquarters of the UN
Read More –
General Knowledge MCQs for Job Preparation
- Which from the following is true for “Sound”?
Sound cannot travel through a vacuum
- 1 nanometer =?
- The instrument used for measuring very high temperature is Pyrometer
- At a very low temperature which from the following will freeze at last?
- Sound waves are longitudinal waves.
- The lifespan of White Blood Cells is 5 – 21 day(s).
- The nearest planet to the Earth is ___?
- In general, Comets have ____ orbits
- Highly elliptical
- GPS is an abbreviation for?
- Global Poles System
- Global PolySiliconium Store
- Global Positioning System
- Global Position Structure
- Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving the ____?
- Gain of Electrons
- Loss of Electrons
- Gain of Protons
FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Questions About Islam & Pakistan
- Babul Islam – Sindh
- Foreign minister – Shah Mehmood Qureshi
- Capital of Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
- Coastal Highway is situated in – Balochistan
- 1st ever law university of Pakistan – Szabul
- Founder of Szabul – Justice(r) Qazi Khalid
- The prophet called as the most patience person – Hazrat Ayoub
- Hazrat Yousaf was the son of – Hazrat Yaqoub
- Highest Peak- Mount Everest
- Zabur – Hazrat Dawood
- Objective Resolution given by – Liaquat Ali khan 1949
- First constitution – 1956
- AIML was made by – Mohsin ul Mulk and Waqar ul Mulk
- Fall of Dhaka – 1971
- Fata merged with Kpk in – 2018
- 18th amendment was given by – President Asif Ali Zardari
- CJ Sindh – Justice Ahmed Ali Shaikh
- Partition of Bengal – 1905
- The first referendum in Pakistan – 1984 by Zia ul Haque
- First Martial law declared by – Iskander Mirza
- Last governor and First President – Iskander Mirza
- Governor of Sindh – Dr. Imran Ismail
- Defence Minister – Pervaiz Khatak
- 1st CJ – Sir Abdul Rashid
- Current Cj – Asif Saeed Khosa
- AIML was made in – 1905
- War of Independence – 1857
- Main pillars of Islam – 5
- CM of KPK- Mehmood Khan
- FATA- Federally administrative tribal areas
- Karakoram highway is between Pakistan and – China
- IK is – 22nd Pm of Pakistan
- CM Punjab – Usman buzzer
- Only Hindu country of the world – Nepal
- The border between Indo-Pak is called as – LOC
- The atom bomb was tested in – Chagi
- Kargil was held in – 1999
- Statue of Liberty is in – NK USA
- 1st noble prize winner of Pakistan – Dr. Abdus Salam
- UN was made in- 1945
- Khandaq took place in – Madina
- Number of Muslims in Battle of Badar – 313
- Hazrat Ismail was the Son of -. Hazrat Abraham
- The first human to reach the moon – Neil Armstrong
- The person who is called as Lion of Allah – Maula Ali as
- How many daughters and sons of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWW)- 4 daughters and 3 three sons.
- who knows the language of birds – Hazrat Suleman A.S
- Horse Nane of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) – Qaswa.
- Name of the sword of Hazrat Ali A. S– Zulfiqar
- The mouse is a – Input device
- The bulb was made by – Thomas Edison
- Microsoft founded by – Bill Gates
General Knowledge Independence Days Of Countries of World
- Pakistan → 14 August 1947
- India → 15 August 1947
- Canada → 1 July 1867
- USA → 4 July 1776
- Swaziland → 6 September 1968
- Nigeria → 1 October 1960
- Austria → 27 April 1945
- Belgium → 4 October 1830
- Bulgaria → 22 September 1908
- Mexico → 16 September 1810
- Niger → 3 August 1960
- Belarus → 25 August 1991
- Peru → 28 July 1821
- Sudan → 1 January 1956
- Somalia → 1 July 1960
- Rwanda → 7 July 1962
- Trinidad → 31 August 1962
- Uruguay → 25 August 1825
- South Africa → 31 May 1934, 1994
- Suriname → 25 November 1975
- Mozambique → 15 June 1975
- Cyrus → 16 August 1960
- Georgia → 9 April 1991
- Cambodia → 9 October 1970
- Brunei → 31 December 1983
- Myanmar → 4 January 1948#
The World Largest Informations for FPSC PPSC NTS OTS CTSP Jobs Preparation
- The largest producer of Steel is the USA.
- The largest producer of Sugar in India.
- The largest producer of Tea in India.
- The largest producer of Wheat is the USA.
- The largest producer of Wool is Australia.
- The largest producer of gold in South Africa
- The largest producer of silver in Mexico.
- The largest producer of carpet is Iran.
- The largest producer of cheese in the USA.
- The largest producer of cotton in the USA.
- The largest producer of Jute in Bangladesh.
- The largest producer of Rice in China.
- The largest producer of Silk in China.
- The largest producer of oil is Saudi Arabia.
- The largest producer of coffee Brazil.
- The largest producer of tin in Malaysia.
- What is the worlds largest food company-
- The largest peninsula in the Arabian Peninsula.
- The longest railway station is located in Japan.
- Tallest Lighthouse “Steel Marine Tower” is in
- Japan The reticulated python is the longest snake in the
- Arango (Russia) is the largest natural gas reserved.
- The city which is the biggest center for
- the manufacture of automobiles in the world is
- Detroit, USA
Important Abbreviations For FPSC Competitive Exams
- VIP: Very Important Person.
- SHO: Station House Officer.
- BBC: British Broadcasting Corporation.
- CID: Criminal Investigation Department.
- CSP: Civil Service of Pakistan.
- CSS: Central Superior Services.
- FANA: Federally Administered Northern Areas.
- FATA: Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- GDP: Gross Domestic Product.
- GHQ: General Head Quarter.
- FIR: First Information Report.
- IBM: International Business Machines.
- ISPR: Inter-Services Public Relations.
- ISSB: Inter Services Selection Board.
- NOC: No Objection Certificate.
- OIC: Organization of the Islamic Conference.
- PCS: Public Srrvice Commission.
- SAARC: South Asia Association for Regional Cooperation.
- SSG: Special Services Group.
- UNICEF: United Nation International Children Emergency Fund.
- WASA: Water and Sanitation Agency.
- ISAF: International Security Association Force.
- LPG: Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
- CNG: Compressed Natural Gas.
- ECG: Electrocardiography.
- RAM: Random Access Memory.
- LASER: Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
- RADAR: Radio Detection and Ranging.
- AIDS: Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
- WWW: World Wide Web.
- DNA: Deoxyribonucleic Acid.
- SONAR: Sound Navigation and Ranging.
- CPU: Central Processing Unit.
- LCD: Liquid Crystal Display.
- kHz: Kilohertz.
- KV: Kilo Volt.
- NADRA: National Database and Registration Authority.
- LED: Light Emitting Diode.
- HTTP: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Recent Updated Date 5/15/2020
Jul 2, 2020
MDCAT 2020 TEST PREPARATION AND CRITERIA In this article, I will tell you how to get PREPARE FOR MDCAT 2020 and how they allow you to take admission in MBBS Medical Studies on the behavior of their merit what are these criteria and what is their maintenance. What are The Criteria for MDCAT in Pakistan 2020? Criteria: Instutor.com conveys standard training at liberated from cost. Here you will pick up everything identified with Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) planning. We give understudies the talks of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English as indicated by the refreshed prospectus of UHS. Moreover, we furnish them with certainty and aptitudes which are important to endeavor MDCAT 2020 Test paper. For this, we don't charge a solitary penny. You can take these online video talks and tests whenever and all over the place. MDCAT 2020 and its Validity: College of Health and Sciences (UHS) masterminds MDCAT consistently in Punjab. It's a pre-confirmation test. Each and every individual who tries to take affirmation in MBBS or BDS program in any private or open segment college or school of Punjab. This test stays powerful for just a single year. In the event that you took MDCAT in 2017 however didn't get confirmation because of any explanation, at that point you should need to show up in MDCAT-2020. You can't join up with Session 2018-20 in..
Jun 12, 2020
Study in Sweden Complete Scholarship Guide 2020-2021 Hello guys... okay, so, let's talk Scholarships. Today I want to share with you some of the tips that I feel you should have and also I want to talk about my experience and give you guys like the lessons I learned throughout my application process. So let's get started. First Tip for Study In Sweden Search for a lot of scholarships I mean I know that the Swedish Institute scholarship is amazing and probably the most complete one. But like my good friend said don't put all your eggs in the same basket meaning you can at the university you can apply for scholarships of course. There are a couple of ones that are offered by the Swedish Institute and they are like private institutions. I don't know just be creative you can do like a really good search if you spend the time looking for scholarships. You will find that there are a couple of ones there are probably more than a dozen ones that you can apply to so that's. Second Tip for Study In Sweden Tip number two is spent time like and what I mean by spend time so an application for a scholarship is not something that you should take lightly. Two years ago I did I thought it was something like okay I can probably do..
Jun 12, 2020
Study in Japan 2021 MEXT Scholarship Guide Hi, Readers. In today’s blog post, I want to share with you how you can go to Japan to study at a university for free. All of this will only possible to an amazing scholarship provided by the Japanese government, It gives an opportunity to foreign students, to obtain a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in Japan. \ Students have been asked a lot of questions about this scholarship, so I thought today I will write only about that and explain to you what exactly is this program, and when and how do you apply for it. The scholarship is called JAPANESE GOVERNMENT （MEXT）SCHOLARSHIP MEX. There stands for The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), which funds these scholarships. Under this program, the Japanese government will provide you with a monthly scholarship of around 140,000 yen for the whole period of study. It will cover your tuition fees, again for the whole period of your study, and will also pay your travel expenses to and from Japan. There are a few types of , I think six in total, out of them these two will result in an academic degree: Number one is Undergraduate student scholarship It will provide you with a scholarship for 5 years in total. During your first year, you will take obligatory Japanese language courses which..
Jun 12, 2020
How to Prepare for Abroad Scholarships?MBA Scholarship 2020 Financing an MBA is a common problem, and not just among those who come from low-income backgrounds. Even if you get into a top MBA program, chances are you’ll not be able to afford it, if you rely only on your personal savings. You’ll have to look at other sources of funding like education loans and scholarships. The problem with loans is the high rate of interest and the long payback period. That’s why scholarships are so popular. It’s free money! Over the years, we have helped tons of applicants get scholarships. Based on our experience, we’ll share how you can maximize your odds of getting scholarships. What Scholarships Are? For that, you’ll first need to understand what scholarships are, how scholarship decisions are taken, and then create a plan for yourself. What are the scholarships? Scholarships are generally discounts on the tuition fee. Which means you are not getting any extra money in your pockets. You’re just spending lesser. The proportion may vary, but it generally applies only to the tuition. You still have to worry about the other costs of studying – like accommodation, food, transportation, books, and study trips. Why do universities offer scholarships? There are two primary reasons why universities offer scholarships. The official (and rather philosophical) reasons to make it is easier for deserving candidates to join..
Mar 30, 2020
Top 150 General Knowledge MCQs Questions & Answer About Pakistan Top 150 General Knowledge MCQs Question and Answer for all competitive Tests like FPSC, NTS, OTS, CTS, etc. These are the most repeated MCQs Questions. First State to join Pakistan was? Bahawalpur, 1654 Pakistan Opened its first embassy? Iran The first country that open its embassy in Pakistan was? Egypt First Governer of State Bank of Pakistan was? Zahid Hussain First Country who recognized Pakistan was? Iran Who was the first lady federal minister? Vikram Nisa Noor (Tourism Minister) Who was the first Lady Governer? Rana Liaquat Ali (Sindh) 1973-1676 Pakistan Cricket Team first visited Country? England Who was the first Pakistan Circlet Team Captain? Abdul Hafeez Kardar First Century by Pakistan Player? Nazar Muhammad Against India in 1954 at Lucknow First, women Univerity is located? Rawalpindi Who was the First Governor of Pakistan? Francis Moody First CM of Punjab was? Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot Who was the First Governor of Sindh? Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah First CM of Sindh was? Ayub Khoro First Governer of Baluchistan was? Lt General Riaz Hussain First CM of Sindh Baluchistan was? Ataullah Mengal First PM of Azad Kashmir was? Abdul Hamid Khan First President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJK was? Sardar Ibrahim Khan First Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan was? Frank Miservi First Chairman Joint Chief of Staff Committee was? General Muhammad Sharif First Chief of..
Mar 26, 2020
50 Most Repeated MCQs in FPSC NTS PPSC Exams about Mughal Empire 50 Most Repeated MCQs in FPSC NTS PPSC Exams about Mughal Empire. A list of Pakistan History Most Repeated MCQs Questions for NTS FPCS PPCS OTS and other Testing Services in Pakistan. Who was the founder of Mughal Empire? Babur was the Founder of Mughal Empire. When was First Battle of Panipat fought? Panipat Battle was fought in 1526 Who defeated Mewar of Rana Sangha in the Battle of Khanwa(1527)? Babur Who fought against Babur in the Battle of Ghaghra(1529)? Muhammad Lodhi When did Babur died? In 1530 Where is the Tomb of Bab situated? Kabul In the Battle of Dhurai, who is defeated by Humayun? Muhuammad Slodhi Who built City of Dinpannah on tte “Purna Quila” in Gujrat? Humayun Who defeated Humayun in the Battle of Causa? Sheshah Suri 1539 When did Shershah defeated Humayun in the bttle of Kanauj? In 1540 Who is the father of Akbar? Humayun When was Second Battle of Panipat? In the of 1556 Who is defeated in the second battle of Panipat? Hemu is defeated by Akbar Who abolished the religious tax Jaziya? Akbar in the year 1564 When did Akbar captured Gujrat? In the year 1572 Who built the city Fatehpur Sikri (city of Victory)? Akbar Who built Buland Darwaza? Akbar Where is Ibadatkhna situated? Fatehpur Sikri Who is First..
Feb 28, 2020
1000+ List of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers 2020 In this Blog Post, we are going to walk you through 1000+ Most Repeated MCQs with Answers which helps you to prepare for the Latest Government Jobs Test and Interviews. [caption id="attachment_2954" align="alignleft" width="300"] Most Repeated MCQs With answer 2020[/caption] The actual problem starts for students(Job Seekers) after completing Higher .Hundreds of Gradutes , Masters, MPhill's & even PHD's are distressed because of non availability of Jobs in the market. Kinds of Jobs Availbale in Pakistan Government JObs/Public Sectors Private Jobs Project Based Jobs We cannot give you any job here. But we can help you in differnet aspects. Our Moto is to provide the best resources which help you out to success in Job Entry Exams. In this Article I will walk you through the List of Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers of 2020. TIPS: Try to prepare al the given MCQs for any job test conducted by NTS, OTS, PTS, CTS. Most Repeated NTS Test MCQs with Answers 2020 Whayt is the old name of Muzaffargahd? A: Khan Gadh What is the old name of Mangchar? A: Khaliq Abad Old name of Karachi? A: Kolachi Old name of Lahore is? A: MehmoodPur Old name of Faisalabad is? A: LayalPur Old name of Hydrabad is? A: Neeron Kot Old name of Quetta is? A: Sialkot Old..